Want to know the best places to visit in Goa? Check out this article filled with plenty of useful information and tips for your next trip!
A holiday to Goa is a dream come true for many people. This state in India has plenty of gorgeous beaches, beautiful temples, delicious food, and much more. It is the perfect place to visit if you are looking for some time off or want to explore new cultures. Here’s an overview of the best places to visit in Goa!
What Is Goa?
Goa sits on India’s West coast and features a long coastline filled with beaches. The best places to visit in Goa are its beaches. Whether you’re looking for a peaceful and secluded beach or a bustling tourist destination, Goa has it all.
What Makes It Unique?
In addition to the beautiful beaches that dot this coastline, there is plenty of other spectacular natural sites worth exploring in the state including wildlife sanctuaries, national parks, and waterfalls that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated after visiting them!
Different places to visit in Goa include
Vagator Beach – This is one of the most popular beaches in Goa for tourists and locals alike. It has a very secluded feel with calm waters that are perfect to enjoy day or night! The water here is also really clear, which makes it great for snorkelling.
Anjuna Beach – If you are looking for a more lively beach, Anjuna is the perfect place to visit. There’s an annual trance festival held at this location every year!
Majorda Beach – This lesser-known beach is located in North Goa and has some of the most beautiful scenery on offer. It also offers lots of opportunities for water sports like surfing and sailing.
Dona Paula Beach – This beach is located in south Goa and features a long stretch of sand that’s perfect for families with little ones to enjoy. It isn’t as busy or crowded here, so it has more of an intimate feel! It’s also the perfect place for lovers to explore.
How to Get There
You can take a flight to Goa’s Dabolim Airport. Once there, you will be able to rent cars or take taxis for your transportation needs!
If you’re looking at renting a car in India, make sure that you have an international driving permit before travelling!
The best time of year to visit Goa.
The best time to visit Goa is from October – March. This will give you the most pleasant weather and the least amount of crowds. It’s the perfect time to enjoy some of the best beaches in the country!
Tips for having a safe trip while visiting Goa
– Visit during the off-peak seasons to avoid crowds.
– Stay at all-inclusive resorts for convenience and safety.
– Practice caution when drinking alcohol, as it can be dangerous in India! Alcohol is often mixed with other unknown substances so make sure you drink responsibly or stick to nonalcoholic beverages instead of indulging.
– Be aware of your surroundings and keep up to date with the country’s current political climate as it can drastically change without warning.
– Don’t visit the markets in Goa alone. These are filled with lots of people and it’s easy to become lost or confused without someone else around you!
– Finally, be sure to pack plenty of sunscreens when visiting India during the summer. The sun here is really strong and it can be difficult to find shade, so make sure you protect yourself from the harsh rays!
To get more out of your trip, consider booking a tour! You will be guided by an expert who knows the best places to visit in Goa that match what you’re looking for.
Are You Ready For An Amazing Experience in Goa?
When it comes to visiting Goa, there are so many places that you need to see in order to experience the true beauty of this state.
Whether you’re looking for a secluded beach or want something more bustling with tourists, Goa has it all!
So be sure to explore these natural sites and beaches when travelling through this incredible part of India.
For help planning your trip and finding accommodations near any of these areas just contact us at placestovisitingoa.com- we can help make your next vacation an unforgettable one!